Monday, March 28, 2011

And now...I blog...

So, it has been expressed to me, by several people on multiple occasions, that my constant random ramblings need a home, not everyone's newsfeed on Facebook, but a home of their very own. This way if you find me even remotely entertaining you can seek me out at will, if I annoy the crap out of you well, you can avoid me also. It's pretty much always been that way for me, I'm a "love her" or "hate her" kind of chick. Some have even hated me at the outset and learned to love me later. Those are my favorite. I'm actually an incredibly kind hearted and generous person. I am not shy though and I know I can come across opinionated. I speak my mind, I have a, incredibly raunchy, sometimes cringe-worthy sense of humor, but I can grow on you, in a very fungal, but not so itchy way. Most of my closest friendships actually didn't start out so um...friendly. Sorry Random Aside* have you ever drank Sunny D? Did it give you incessant anal itching also? Very weird. It took my Mom to play the, "what are you doing differently?" game with me to realize my sudden obsession with Sunny D was creating quite the commotion in my pants. I was afraid I had some kind of crazy ass bugs for real. I was scurred. Two days off "the D" and I was cured. But I digress...

So anywho, my brain is pretty random, one moment I'm happy and expelling the virtues of a shrimp taco from Taco Bell as if it was the fast food equivalent of a 5 star meal at a Michelin rated restaurant. The next moment I'm a bitch on wheels, ready to hypothetically "cut a bitch". I can go from happy to crazy in 5 seconds flat, reminds me of one of my favorite lines from Two & A Half Men. Charlie explaining a particularly crazy broad he had recently been on a date with, "I looked in her eyes and could see the moment when her medication stopped working". This isn't to say that I'm clinically nutso, just a whole lotta fun. I'm passionate and have a few buttons available for the pushing. They get pushed, by the wrong people.

Oh and uh, despite my Bachelors Degree in English, I'm pretty horrible with punctuation. For this I apologize in advance. I wasn't the best student, I preferred to sit and watch my boyfriend study, while I drank malt liquor through a straw and shot the shit with his roommates. College was pretty unnecessary for me and a huge waste of my parents money, sad to say. I tend to "apply myself", eventually, on my own time...

4 comments:

  1. LOL Great Job! I was thinking of starting a blog called American Bulldogs & Cab Sauv.... now it would look like I was plagiarizing on your creation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be crazy Steph, Do It!! I would love to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren...so excited for you..you are so witty and insightful..hope your blog is the beginning of what will be the seed that shifts you toward writing a book..you are a unique and amazing person.. your book would be a BIG BIG SUCCESS! In the mean time...how fun of you to share your spin on things! ♥ ♥ ♥ Connie

    ReplyDelete